If you're seeing this and you're looking for info about the Colonizing The ARK, you can find it all on the ARK Server page along with some small stuff from other crafting games XPG is looking to work in. But for some details that may help you get started.
- The Community Center is directly beside the blue obelisk platform and is where you probably want to start. Spawn in on Tropical South and head there for starter gear and if you are in need of a starter tame, message one of the administrators and we will provide them for you.
- The City Hall where we have meetings and gatherings is on the the river between Jungle Mid and Jungle South in one of the sets of ruins and not far from it is the police station. The police station is recruiting for people wanting to roleplay as officers as well as provide server security.
- There are embassies being built all over the map for the sake of helping new survivors and making sure the Empire has a pressence everywhere.
- An arena is in the works on one of the islands between the Tropics and the Jungle Islands.
- Make sure to read through the rules posted on the ARK Server page. There is 0 tolerance for breaking any rules.
- On the islands between the Tropics and the Jungle Islands, you can find two merchant guilds that are recruiting.
- There is an antagonist Kingdom developing on the Lava Island, more info to come as it develops.
- There is also a Kingdom developing in the Arctic area near the Penguin Pond as well as another trader's guild.
- There store going to be available soon with a host of cool packs and items that you will be able to buy with real cash to help fund the server and future servers or with the in-game currency which will be the Berrybush Seeds. More info to come on that as its completed.
- If you would like to support XPG and our endeavors to host roleplay, survival, and building servers...check out our Patreon page at www.patreon.com/xpg
Community Center located on Tropical Island South at the Blue Obelisk. You can get starter gear here, as well as use the crafting tables to get started. You can also use the CC as refuge until you have a settlement. This is an Imperial Zone thus conflict will not be tolerated.
Join our Imperial Role Play server and get to know the community, check out the guilds and settlements and start your story on The Center. Looking for tamers, hunters, traders, and much more. There is a merchants guild and a police division already developing and the land is ready for more creative minds to join our coloniztion.
Our server is Nitrado hosted with 20 slots, I'd like to increase the slots and start working on getting other maps for a cluster so we can expand on the realms we can colonize. If you're interested in helping with the funding of the server and this endeavor, head over to our Patreon page at www.patreon.com/xpg
Thanks for all your support and I look forward to seeing our Colonization of the ARKs.